At Moonee, we’re working hard to redesign the way mobile games are published today.
We’re seeking a qualified business development specialist to extend our reach in the global market through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help global studios to expose their work to the world. Highly skilled at sales and business operations, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
- Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities in the global market
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify mobile games trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
- Motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics
- 1 year as a Hyper Casual publishing manager - A must
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working experience with sales techniques
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Proven ability to plan and manage resource